Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yuyumi & Ah Boon

This is Yuyumi, cute right? I was in Nilai since yesterday and i though that i can visit Yuyumi, but too bad she passed away yesterday morning, what a coincident huh :(

And this is another rabbit, his name is Ah Boon, i guess its is male :) The name sound like male je... One word :CUTE!!! I though i'm not able to see a rabbit at here, surprisingly Huea's friend lend it to us to play and take care of him, i was so excited due to my "first time" with a real rabbit, LOL!

Actually I'm afraid of "animal", but not kitten. Even a hamster that is so tiny i also do not dare to carry it, hmm...but yesterday i told myself that no matter how, i have to carry the rabbit because i can't resist it. It is too cute ald that make me keep thinking of it now~ But i think to take care of a rabbit is not an easy task, but i think i can try :) Not now, maybe in future, LOL