Thursday, November 11, 2010

The birthday song and the "red eggs"

Colleagues celebrated my birthday today,
do it in advanced due to certain reason.
Well, i don't really like to celebrate my birthday.
Perhaps it is the working place culture to do it for every birthday.
I do like the celebration, but not on my day.
I don't really have much memories on my birthday celebration,
there is once when i was a little girl,
my parents bought me a cake and i celebrated it with my neighbor.
Er...actually i'm not sure whether it was my birthday or my sis birthday.
Hmm...never mind la, i'm not so into my birthday celebration.
But seriously i felt so touched when my colleagues sang the birthday song to me.
Appreciated it <3

Here are some of the photo that i took when mum make the "red eggs"
for my lunar calendar birthday last Saturday and also Huea home made jelly<3
Wish that Huea can be together with me forever, i want her so badly!