Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Second day

Today is my second day of IA, i was so nervous!! Yes im still nervous althu is ald second day. I even nervous till i can't sleep well on the day before today, and im so TIRED!!! At least i learn something today, but i really feel stress when the counselor told me what task should i do...STRESS!!!

I hate the food at cafeteria in the hospital, u noe why? Because it is so expensive which i only ate a plate of rice with only vegetable and it cost so expensive!! How can i order for more dishes huh?? u wana kill me is it?? But thz God, i got home-cook for my dinner! Oh... thz alot my dearest roomie!! They cook dinner for me, and it is good to eat at home :) muaks!

I know i cant give up easily! I will learn sth from there and is time for me to change! But please dun push me, give me some time to adjust myself, or else i will fall down!! THINK POSITIVELY & MOVE ON!!!

Last but no least, I MISS DANIEL so much!!!! wish u were here :(