Friday, June 13, 2008

Someone found you!!!

Yesterday (120608) i felt so touch by someone, someone who i never ever expect he knew what im hiding actually. And i drop my tear which i don't know why out of sudden i can drop my tears...is not because i was sad, i guess the reason is he see through my real me. i could not control my tear and it just happen naturally where i feel surprise too!

I feel secure whenever i see them, he and she is just like an angel...i used to take psychological test but i never so into the result, but the test that i took last few day i was so into the result which it is so accurate and it really reflect everything about me. I really felt so touch and it seem like no one ever know who is real me, but psychologist know everything about me, and i can proudly say that psychology is a beautiful thing ever in this world~

Since yesterday i keep thinking of my real side of me, and someone found her...she has been hiding for so many years, and at last she was found by others...it was a miracle!! Poor thing...you have been neglected and all this while you are just hiding in a dark cave...no one notice your existence, no one truly understand you, no one allow you to do whatever you want....no one... although you have been found, yet you still have to stay in the dark cave forever~ But at least there is people who notice you... BE STRONG!!!