Friday, August 7, 2009

memories....

Went back UTAR to collect convocation robes and the process took almost FIVE hours,tension seriously what u need is to be smart and cut the Q and u will definitely save alot of time!!! Such a terrible Q. At the same time, I'm glad to met Jamie cium KuanRu on that day.

And at last i got my photo & group photo which is taken on March in UTAR, I'm doubt adusof UTAR photographer skill actually and the way they touch up the photo is really SXXX! I guess some of the photo is paid to touch up by so called skillful editor

This is the group picture chosen by majority, formal style. But i prefer the free style at below, so formal for what??? The formal one doesn't look organised anyways...Some more i blocked KuanRu leh, duh...why the photographer didn't tell me huh??? Sorry my dear~ sigh

I edited the effect of the free style group photo, and it looks like retro. No more study life, it left only memories. I missed you guys so much...

More photo of behind the scenes, click HERE

And this is the photo chosen & edited by the UTAR photographer, speechless! Cos i doesn't look good in the studio pic!

Huea prefer this one cos she said i look more Cxxxxxxxx & Exxxxxx. Sorry i don't really like to give compliment to myself one ,ok! takbole So i have to XXX the words! FYI, this picture is not edited by the photographer ok! By the way, I'm shy gigil in front of stranger's camera

After that, me, Sara, Tracy, Keong kor meet up with Yuen Jie at BBQ Chicken. We was so shock when we see him, he was like totally change the way he dress up! Thumb Up tepuktangan for him cos there is an improvement and looks better.

This picture remind me since the last one is Shabu-Shabu at SS2, missed those days...


Went Mid Valley with Tracy & bf, and Yuen Jie while waiting for my sweet heart finished work. Portuguese Grill which is our love , is a must try food whenever we go Mid Valley.