Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is all about convocation

Convocation is END, but the memories and the friendship will NEVER END, i got the phrase from Sara (Friendship will never end). The day that i waited so long, finally arrived and now it is end, it left sweet and awesome memories that i will never forget.

I never felt any nervous before this special day until the moment that i stepped into the hall. And the worst thing is i felt sleepy on that day because the day before my convo i didn't sleep well, and the next day i have to get up so early. I was so afraid that i will make mistake on the stage, at first I'm thinking to wear high heel but i really afraid that i will felt down on the stage and become clown on that day.

I guess the reason why convocation is important to me is because it was my day, is MINE!!! is my convocation!!! That day is belong to all the graduan which they have make it after work hard from the three years of studying.

When i entered the hall, the first thing in my mind is searching where is my beloved one sitting, and i came to understand the meaning behind this. I was like a kid that hoping my beloved one to attend and see me on stage even though the process of receiving the scroll is just for few second. And now i really understand the kids' feeling when they have performance on the stage, i never know about this because i never have the opportunity being on stage till my convocation. In addition, that day also specially for all the parents to see their children successful graduated.

Thanks to those that wishes me, and the presents that i had received. My present:

My first blazer from mama.

Short pant from Huea.

Roses from family, mama said that everyone got flowers and i dun have, "kesian anak mak", so they bought me flowers :). Actually i dun mind la, as long they attended my special day that is more than enough, only picture can show that my roses is blooming forever, cos the roses is started to dried up ald, lucky they not buying me the big bouquet. Most of the girls like flowers, and no doubt i used to like it too because i can't resist the beauty of the flowers. But rationally i rather spend the money buying some useful stuff rather than spending hundred ringgit for something that will never bloom forever. But it doesn't mean that i never appreciate my convo roses, i do :) I know someone must be very happy if i said that i will never request for roses anymore. Eh... perhaps he can plant roses or any nice flowers and that will be more meaningful, just like how my mum brighten up the house with different kind of plant :) And Huea, You're right :)

Ah, this is from my lovely cousin sis Dorin. I used it to place some of my cosmetic, and some is still in my cosmetic bag. my interpretation of the sunflower is: to brighten up my life and my future :)

Surprise from cousin bro David and wife Candy, is table lamp. And it looks like me leh, skinny and the neck long long, LOL! So cute, i love it, but i broke one of its leg due to my carelessness :( No wonder some of my friends said that they are so afraid that they will break my bone la, what a funny joke huh. While my interpretation of this giraffe lamp is : lead and guide me when I'm in the dark :)

I also got ang pao from my eldest aunt that taking care of me when i was young, and some cash from papa :)

Thanks to my families, darling and friends. I love u guys so much!!!!

*More picture of my convocation will update soon*