Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

My last post was in 2009 Dec, and i have been neglected my blog for months....DAMN! And my previous post was about DEATH! And now, it is still dead or alive??!! I do not have much comment about it, let it be...

Life is so pressure with all the DEADLINES (datelines), and then when you can't meet what your target and expectation, that feelings is so WONDERFUL :)

Been hectic for many days already and been thinking of my plan, a rough plan with lot of imaginary. Whether it will sucess or not, it depends on me :) The law of attraction will always helps! So believe it, no harm if i believe the power of this special aura!

I did enjoy my busy life, (SOMETIMES) Yes, is sometimes...sometimes i enjoyed the pressure but too much of pressure will threaten the life!

And now it is threatening me, and PLEASE GIVE ME A CIGARETTE NOW!!!