Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday-Monday...and i 'll see u soon BITCH!!!

Is a lovely Sunday because my pretty sister is coming back today and i missed her so much!!! A good Sunday always started with something, and today my Sunday is started with mash potato, i just ♥ it!! 

Tomorrow is Monday, another week for me to go through with someone that i LOVE so much!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU ACTING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, I LOVE THE WAY YOU TALK LIKE TAIWANESE, I LOVE THE WAY YOU DRESSED, I LOVE THE WAY YOU SMILE AND LAUGH LIKE SHIT AND I LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR AS WELL,I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BITCH!!!! :) I promised myself that i will get a way to destroy you, the thing that i can't get i will make sure that you'll never get it as well!!! :) Because I LOVE U BABE!!!

Ok, i gotta end my confession for you! My lovely pink blog is recently ruined by you! THANKS BITCH for bringing those SWEET TIMES to me :)