Monday, November 24, 2008

Hi, I'm back!!

Opps!! I just realise that my last post was in June, ish (Ru,2008) lamanya... Well, those articles related to my internship, and at last it was over! I had gone thru the hardest time i guess, and only someone know what had happened during that period, haha! Cant believed it huh...i mean i really cant beleived it...



My short semester is going to finish da...cepatnya...just a blink, 7 weeks ald passed! And u noe what, i just left one semester before i graduate~and my three years course will be going to finish soon! And for sure i know i will be missing my buddy alot!

They are wonderful friends to me, especially my cute sister! Perhap i should thanks to her parents cos let her fulfill her dream at utar and give birth to her,LOL! Or else i wont met a such caring friend like her~and we are from stranger become best friend :) And to my male guys buddy, you guys make fun alot! It really cheer me up most of the time...HAHA!!!