Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy CNY ^^

Tomorrow i will be going back Malacca da...and few more days is CNY :) Most of my frens went back to their hometown ald and i still have to catch up with tommorrow class :( (no doubt, im good student k! Haha...joking)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends, my relatives and everyone who know me...Happy holidays too ^^

Hmm, im going to sleep soon cos im very tired, never have a nice sleep dunno since when...i guess the best sleep i had is during my last semester break when i was in Malacca which i can said that is the only period that i had the best sleep ever :)

And tonite i thought i can see my sweet heart before i go back to Malacca, cos i noe that i will be going to miss him alot...But never mind la, i guess he got something else to do. Good Nite^^