Saturday, January 10, 2009

-2008-

Good bye 2008, welcome 2009!!! Hmm...Im kinda worry what will going to happen in this year and i knew there will be alot of challenges is waiting for me :( Anyways, i have make some plans in this year and some new revolution, and i will make sure i will keep all the promise to myself! I need to said good bye to the previous me and welcome a brand new me with more positive thought :) All the best ya!!

Well, i would like to look back what had happened in the previous year before i "delete" it from my memory,LOL!!

Hmm, lets talk about family and relationship first which is my first priority. hmm...i still love my family although there is some "changes" whereby sometime it will make me fed up and laugh! But no matter what happened i still love them! While my relationship huh..hmm, i can say that i do love him so much! And i hope to see the future lor....so that i wont feel insecure :( I still feel that im glad to have him in my life, and i want it to be FOREVER!!! ok!!! And i just hope that the feelings wont faded away :)

While Friendship leh~ Hmm...i will be graduating soon, and for sure i will miss my buddy so much! I'm so appreciate the friendship and they really light up my life :)

And here are the pic that i haven't upload for the end of 2008 :

All this while we never had such a BIG tong yuen before but 2008 we did it!

And beside tong yuen, is "ondeh-ondeh" which is my papa favourite ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevertheless, during my holidays in Malacca, mama cooked my favourite and nice dishes for me, Pampered by mama so much, hehe :P
Spicy "lala"

Mini "lala"

Prawn cooked with tomato source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good bye to my old tumbler and welcome my new Starbucks tumbler ^^
Thanks Darling ^^

And also my 2008 birthday present from my darling ^^