Thursday, January 22, 2009

so called "FRIEND"

What is it mean "friend"? A person who are consider close to u beside your family, but hiding a sword behind the smile?? Oh ya, that is the new century of the so called "friend"!

I do have this kind of so called "friend" in my life, but there is still a sincere friend that i really keep them in my heart...The word "friend" are too general and they are just part of your life, but the one who are really be there when u need them are the one u can consider them as more than just a friend :) and i do appreciate this kind of friend alot.

I had seen so many fake smile, fake sweet words, fake expression, fake action,and the unwillingness that they struggling within themselves....The true colour that these people hide will never easily shown up in front of u, but wait a moment...u will come to notice all the fake if you're aware of it!

When everyone around u is putting their best mask, that is the time u also started to wear the best mask too in order to avoid of getting hurt. I had learned not to disclose so much about myself for those who are curious about my life, where the curiosity really make me SICK! And i can said that is not for the sake of concern about me, but for some other intention! And i really "APPRECIATE" and "THANKS" to the unpleasant curiosity :)

And that really make others think that im complicated and secretive...hmm,i ald used to it with this term that people place on me! Hey please, im not acting cool or secretive, i just feel that certain people are not worth for me to share and to disclose so much! The reason is because of your insincerity that make me choose to protect myself!