Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good morning to my PHOBIA

5.44a.m. I'm still doing physiology psychology revision
I can hear the prayer from the mosque,
This hour already become my phobia since last year internship...
The three month internship cause me to woke up early at this hour,
I knew that a lot of friends was having fun during their internship,
but not for me...at all!
I'm so afraid to hear the prayer from the mosque at this hour,
i really scare...
For the three month, i woke up at this hour and go out as early as 6a.m something.
I guess it is all because of the distance...
It really cause me phobia, depressed and anxiety...
And seriously i was having the worst time during that three month!
The stress that i carried was so heavy...
No one knows...no one...
There was something happened that i can't take it,
i really can't take it...
and the negative thought haunted me to end my life!
I wish to be strong, i wish to be cheerful...
No one knows how i feel, because they are not me...