Saturday, May 2, 2009

That night i met him....

This hour 3am something, Saturday and I'm still awake!
It reminds me of 2007, a memorable day!

One day in 2007, i awake by a phone call from my housemates.
A call that asked me to unlock the sliding door for them...
That night, they went clubbing
And i have to get up to unlock the door for them at 3am something.
I was awake and it cause me another sleepless night.

I online...
I sign in MSN..
Someone drag me into his group conversation
He is one of my online Malacca friend.
I don't know anyone of them in the group conversation except him.
I chat with his friends...from Selangor...from Seremban...from Melaka...
And i added his friend in my MSN contact list.

It was just a simply click...
It was just a simply get to know more friends...
And after that night,
I chat with his friend almost everyday...every night..

I get to know him personally
I get to know that he is working near to my place
I get to know that his name is same as my Malacca friend who dragged me in the group conversation
I get to know that he is single! Weewee...:)
I get to see him for the first time through web cam

He gave me his number,
he said maybe we can have some drink one day.
I guess the purpose is for networking.

And he is the first person that i will look up when i sign in MSN
I guess i felt in love with him.
He got my numbers,
He didn't asked me for drink,
But he did ask me to Frazer Hill.
I rejected him because i afraid
I met him at night after he came back from there.
We went to Coffee Bean at SS2.

That was the first time i saw him in real life
That was the first time i went out with my online friend alone
That was the first time i went out with a stranger in Selangor
That was the first time i met a guy that make me felt nervous and speechless...
That night is the first time i enter his car,
And the first thing pop up in my mind is "WOW"!
And that is the first time i have a cup of coffee ice blended at coffee bean.

I though that was our first and our last drink
I though he will never contact me again
I though i will never see him again
I though it was just a dream...
But, i was wrong!
I get to see him again
I get to watched movie with him for the first time
I get to hold his hand...
Again, i though it was just a dream
But it's REAL!

If that night i didn't unlock the sliding door for my housemates,
If that night i being selfish,
If that night I'm in Malacca,
If that night i sleep like a baby,
If that night i didn't sign in to MSN...

I guess i won't be able to met someone so special just like him....