Friday, May 8, 2009

It will never end....

The first thing i saw when i woke up is this, egg tart from tracy as my breakfast and the note that she left, thanks sweetie ^^

I hate physiology psychology exam!!!

After the last paper, it really a released but i don't feel released at all because i knew that i have to start busy packing my stuff and move on with my plan...

I had mix feelings, happy...sad... *complicated* I just wonder when can we meet each other again? I knew that some people might think it is silly because this is not end of the world! But this is what came into my mind, everyone will persue thier dream in different areas and places...studying or working and it is hard to have a gathering once we are far apart.

Anyways, i just wish that we will still keep in touch^^

We (some of T4 members) went for lunch at Mid Valley, ahhhh...the food look nice but it really not worth a penny!!! I will never go to KIM GARRY anymore!!!! The food is Sxxx!!!!

*Juan lunch*

*KR lunch*

Psychology course T-shirt, i like it!!! Someone said the Psychology symbol look like a fork wor...LOL! And the back design got all the psy course members' name :)
*more pic with Fiona*

And after got back home, i started to busy packing all the books, 3 years of studying and i have FIVE boxes of books and notes! Actually it is not much and i did bought, oops... is photocopy books for every subject, hehe! They are part of my baby~

And night i went out dinner with my the other two jimui, Wendy and Yuen Jie ^^ Hmm, we decided to have Chinese foods at one of the Chinese restaurant in SS2, and that was the second time i went there, the first time was not really the first time la...because something happened on the first time i had dinner at there! *BAD*.

Surprisingly, three of us ordered the same meal, tell you what i only like the wantan and, the chili is yummy!

And that is my NEW spec, i love it so much! Thanks darling ^^

After dinner, i rushed to Murni yum cha with 2K-Kuanru & Kimzuan, we discussed about UTAR trip and also talked crap, hahah! For the first time, yumcha and talked non stop for FIVE hours until 4am in the morning @_@

CRAZY to the MAX!!!!