Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April outings

Advanced i already posted all of these picture in my facebook, April outting was awsome, early of April i went to Medan, mid April i went to Penang and end of the month i went to Gadek Hot Spring at Alor Gajar. Medan with colleague, it was just an experience. While Penang trip was with my ♥, and it was definitely awesome because i have someone special with me. And for end of the month, i went to somewhere in Melaka for hot spring, the water was really HOT and it makes me felt dizzy and dificculties to breath, hmm...it was a good try but i don't think i will go there again, haha! 
So here are some of the picture taken in April**
Yah, that is Wan Ling and YeeHeng's Baby boy name Jeffery =) He is chubby cutebby, visited him in Penag eh...i think is in Butterworth, can't remember where is where already =P Baby boy will always be my first choice, bluek!!
Ok, this is the only nice food that we had in Penang. Anyways, we do not have much opportunity to explore all the foods in Penang *REGRET* but i will visit Penang again one day, weewee~ Oh ya, this is ASAM LAKSA la~
Woohoo, going to reach KEK LOK SI!!! ----> *This way please*
Focus on the "syampu yang paling laris-Follow Me shampoo", hmm....oh ya??
KEK LOK SI, here i come!!!
Tortoise, living in the pool. Oh ya, another interesting thing happenat here is an ang moh zha bo took my pic,i don't know for what purpose lo but she sid is for her ownselve, maybe she never seen a girl that is so skinny before... Haha! 
One of the view in KEK LOK SI, there are many different type of temples around there and it really makes me calm =)
He look fierce, yah! The weather was hot, and it was REALLY HOT!!! Yet he was patiently wait for me while I'm in one of the temple doing my prayer.
i ♥ my fatty
-Beautiful scupture-
This one huh, not really worth going up there since it is still under construction.
And wala~~The cable lift to go up thereeeee
-The HUGE Guan Yin-
On top of the hill ♥
After visit the Kek Lok Si, visited Batu Feringgi in the evening.
Always ♥ Beach
I just want to walk with you now and forever ♥
Act Cute!
But then end up i walk alone on the beach, where is he?
I can't remember what beer is this, ifnot mistake is German beer. Yah, is nice! *FOCUS THE ANG MOH!!! FOCUS ITTTTT....hmm, nothing, for fun*
Pizza, beer, the sand, the breeze, the sound of the waves...the relaxing~
At night, we went to Gurney Drive to try out the foods. So called "famous char kuey tiao", we got the wrong one =(
Cam-whore in the room =P
Been using this hp to snap picture for almost 4 years, i need a digital camera!!!
Can you see the rich man "TOY" at the ferry terminal.

And the BIGGEST one is MY TOY!!!


Penang bridge ^^
On the way to IPOH!!! makan-makan~
And that all for the 3 days 2 night Penng trip, thanks Fatty ♥

And below is my activity with my gals at the end of April. 
Forced to smile huh, the water is really hot! 
Woohoo~~~
That's all for my April outing, actually i hate April. But those activities did colored up my terrible April. Hoping for a better May =)