Saturday, May 8, 2010

Doraemon??!! My new nick??? Hmm...

This morning have a short chit chat with Lily, and she called me "San Dora"???!!!
Ah ma, you dah tua ke? pandai pandai change my name huh, anyways i love it!
Thanks for the creative idea that you make me laugh =)
And then hor, don't know how TCK can relate that topic and together with my name with the suggestion of "DORAEMON" as my new name!!!
OMG!!! That was really a SUCK NAME DARLING!!!
No Doraemon for me ok!
It is really obvious that me and that creature got the different size ok!
He is just so CHUBBY and CUTE!! While I'm obviously SKINNY!!!
Where is the relation??
Anyways, i used to like Doraemon when i was young. I mean like it as in i did watched the cartoon on television, but not until crazy of this animation until my this age. Not even for Disneyland cartoon, Winnie the Pooh, Hello Kitty, Snoopy and all the cartoons that still exist until now. 
Sorry for the harsh words, can't take it when someone relate me with...er....weird thing...
Anyways, good night and just go ahead of whatever you like. And of course i have the thing that i like it too, which is BIG COW!!