Friday, May 7, 2010

DON'T BE THICK FACE AND I WILL ALWAYS WELCOME YOU TO MY BLOG!


I get to know this funny thing whereby some people thought that my post in Facebook and in this Blog was about a particular person, and DID I EVER MENTIONED THAT PARTICULAR NAME IN MY BLOG? Found out this from the discrepancy when another particular person talk and also from my Live Traffic Feed that catch all the "foot print" when the reader drop by to my blog. And from the trace back, that is how they search my blog.

1. Go to "Google".
2. Type in "cassandra cxxx sxxx kxxx blog". (I wonder why got such silly people search my blog by key in my FULL NAME!!! GOK!!!)
3. Then wala, "READER" found my Blog name "Cassandra Chua". 

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!(P/S: I'm always welcome YOU!)

I LOVE to write, LOVE to write everything that i have observed, LOVE TO WRITE THE "HIDDEN FACT!!!" And the most important thing that i would like to tell my "LOVELY READER" is, you don't need to be so troublesome google just to search my blog website address, all you need to do is JUST ASK FROM ME AND IT IS MY PLEASURE TO TELL YOU THE URL OK!! And it is obviously that i didn't hide anything from anyone and ANYONE CAN READ IT!

Just a genuine REMINDER to my READER, don't ever felt bad after you have read this blog because you have choose to walk in to this space and always bear in mind that the article is nothing to do with you. My life is not only you and you and you...and YOU!! I got so many things to do and i faced and facing so many people in my life. So DON'T PERASAN OK!!!

All i want to said is don't attempt to become like a PUSSY CAT if you're a the hidden tiger, because it is really irritating to call you "MEOW~~ PUSSY CAT~~"