Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dior Mascara VS Recycle Campaign

Today i heard my coursemate Serene said that, "Jaya One got Free Dior mascara"!!! I was so excited grab Jamie and KuanRu go with me, we walked from PC block to Jaya One just to try the new mascara and the get the free gift~The mascara was so cool, hmm... my eyeslashes rily look curl without eyeslashes curler!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! And one more thing, the make up artist is pretty, she is cool and i like her boy cut hairstyle :)

I guess i have to replace the Loreal mascara da...haa! DIORSHOW ICONIC mascara is my next target...


After rushing to Jaya One, finally we back to Utar again to get the goodie bag, duh...Jamie said today we walked alot huh! Rush here and there for "free" stuff! Gals mar... We had attend a campaign which is organized by PR student, the title of the campaign is RECYCLE! The entrance is decorated with this huge wreath, nice hor...look like wedding wreath.


COME CLOSER
Nice rite?? hmm, i love FLOWERS!!!
Mr. Lam, pandai-pandai la...LOL!!!


And this "Creature", he look cute rite? This is my first time took pic with so called "Creature", all this while i rily afraid of this thing. hmm, since i was small i never feel excited to see this kind of things bcos for me it rily look scary and i will never get near to it! But today i took pic with this thing, im sure KuanRu will "cheh" on me again~~when i first enter PC203 and i saw this thing, i told myself dun get near to it and hopefully it wont come near to me...But at last...hye...How i noewor, it memang look cute mar...u see the nose look like the mouth, and if u see him from his left side face u will definately never notice his mouth is at the right side, and i though he got a sad face, but at last i had found that he has a smiley face!!! i wore formal bcos today got presentation, phew... over d~ i was nervous ok!!!



Meanwhile, there is a local artist been invited to the campaign~DANNY! He is damn small size, i mean the body size k! He look like a kid and i just wondering how old is him...hehe! Hmm, some girls are so crazy about him, but too bad not me! Anywasy his new song is nice, i like the slow song~All The Best To Danny^^