Friday, November 28, 2008

Insecurities


According to Psychopathology Approach, adolescents with internalizing and externalizing patterns in elementary school years were likely to form a similar problems such as anxiety and depression at age 21. Hmm... yes it it true! And that really answer part of my doubt about myself! I believed that our certain thoughts and emotions is more or less cause by the early experienced and therefore it will influenced the current thoughts and emotions. And by understand this theory, i had come to understand better about myself and others :)

According to Alan Sroufe and his colleagues, have found that anxiety problems in adolescence are linked with insecure resistant attachment in infancy whereby sometimes the infant clings to the caregiver, at other times pushes away from closeness. This reminds me of my childhood memories again, my mum had told me that i used to played with my neighbour and stick with them all the time. And whenever they wanna go back home, i cried like hell!! I used to stay beside with my family since i was young and never separated before, i guess that's make me rely and dependent on my family alot, until i came to KL and study, and that was my first time separated from my family. And now i ald used to it this kind of life, just that i feel insecure most of the time....

I guess i started to form this kind of bad feelings when i committed to a relationship...this feelings hunted me till now and i would never overcome it. I feel insecure, im afraid, i worried...When i started to clings on a person, that person walked away from my life...and he left the "insecure" for me, and it seem like the insecure is following me whenever i go~

Perhaps feelings of insecurity is human trait, i believed it do exist in everyone. It is easier to see some peoples insecurities because the situation they go through cause the insecurities to manifest, while other might hide their insecurities deep down. Sometimes we don't even realise that it until we're placed in a situation and we react.