Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another sleepless night :(

Is 2.50am right now, and i still awake :( i tried to sleep but i couldn't get into sleep and im supposing to wake up at 7am in the morning later.

Im not feelings well just now bcos of the flu and i should rest more, but my mind is keep on appearing of alot of images which is kinda abstract and i dunno what is that. Flu is better ald, but im still not feelings well, i have breathing problem now :( and it seem like something is going wrong with my heart now, the beating is not consistent, i feel like my hand and finger is shaking...what happen to me??

I was so sleepy this afternoon during the workshop, but i cant get into sleep now :(

Wondering is it im having a serious pressure and that cause me insomnia and also some physically mentally disturbance?