Thursday, April 30, 2009

Irritating Smell!!

Just now i went to threw rubbish and when i open my room door, i smell something! And when i open the door and threw rubbish for the second time, again i smell the scent that remind me of someone that i hate so much!!!

Hmm...i guess today i just hide myself in my room la just to avoid the annoying smell! Haha...

I knew i shouldn't have this negative feelings towards anyone, but this person is really too much! But somehow i wish to meet this person again, haha! ( a secret between me and Jamie) LOL!!!

Hmm...i gotta stop talking about this disgusting person in my blog, i dunwan to waste more space talk about the "grandmother" stories! And i need to do my revision on Disorder of Childhood and Adolescence~~ :)

But before i stop blogging, i wana say "I HATE YOU!!!!"