Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas


HoHoHo~Christmas is coming!!!! The Christmas atmosphere is in the air and shopping mall had decorated unique theme for this lovely and peaceful Christmas :)

Beautiful Christmas tree, Christmas carols, and pressie...

I wish to visit all the shopping mall at here just to see the decoration and let myself be pampered in the atmosphere and the Christmas carols, but.... Last year i had decided to spend my Christmas in KL, but end up i will be in Malacca during Christmas due to some reason :(

Dear Santa, can u see that im hanging my socks in my room? Look carefully there is a note that i had written down inside the socks, and that is my wish for this Christmas. I never had any Christmas wish before, and this is the first time i make a Christmas wish...

Dear Santa, im waiting u to make my dream and wish come true...