Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rubbish

Last week i went back to Malacca for my study week, and while im doing revision, i saw "something" that displaying in my grandma antique cupboard, and i guess that things had been display for years.Im kinda surprise to see this thing which is still keeping in the cupboard. OMG!!! The next trip when i get back to Malacca i have to throw it away. The stars that i had folded and the short note that i had attached inside there, it seem like a crap to me! Hmm, i guess i was still young during that time and doing the rubbish thing! Haha...No more memories, no more stars, and no more as a friend!!!

And this bottle of sand which is content of the white sand and black sand that i had brought back from Pulau Langkawi last two years ago. All this while i love beach so much, i like to bare my feet walk on the smooth and soft sand. Wear thin outfit which can let the wind blow on my dress that will make me feel like an angel~And the waves from the ocean is dancing under my feet :) Island is always my favourite...the nature, the blues, the fish... Im started to recalled back those memories...i wish i never been to those places, and i keep on cheating to myself. But i knew that the memories is still keeping deep in my mind. I wish i have a "DELETE" button that can erase alot of things....but i only have this button on my key board, LOL!!!


And lastly this bottle of "xiang si dou" (seed of missing someone). That is the name of this reddish seeds, and i still figuring why people got the name for this seeds...?? Hmm, i had been keeping this seeds for more than two years i guess, and i still remember i collected it at somewhere around my house in PJ. I never collect so much of this seeds before, and i dunno the total amount of it. Im not collecting it for the sake of missing someone, just for fun! And to the person that collect this with me, thanks for the memories that u had given to me, but i still prefer that i never met u in my life!!!