Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The unfamiliar L-Word


Started to feel hopeless and helpless again~it seem like nothing in front there, there is nothing! The strong hope and believe that used to have seem like faded away...it left nothing. Where is the enjoyment that suppose to have?

i worries...i care...i hope...

and i just found that all these are just a superfluous! Im started to feel disappointed on it and the bad though is keep influencing my mind...it is so heartache to see that u dun work hard for a better understanding, improvement and changes... and just give up., unless u dun care about my existence in ur life. I really dunwan the same things happen again... I started to feel unfamiliar of everything...

I love u and therefore i want an improvement in the relationship...
I care about u and therefore im telling u how i feel...
I want eternity between us and therefore i work hard for it...
I hope the best for us and therefore i complaints and i want a better changes in life...
I need securities...

I dunwan stuck in the same circle again and again...