Friday, December 5, 2008

S.M.A.R.T.E.R goals

To create a SMARTER goals, u have to be Specific, Motivational, Actionable, Result-oriented, Time-bound, Ecology & Reasons.

You can achieve ur goal by make sure the goal u're working is something you really want, not just something that sound good! Some people will have imagination and tend to beautification the goal, but is that what they want to achieve??

To reach the goal, the first step is to specific what u want! I do specific on my goal, but somehow i neglected certain point...and until today i just realised that i had missed out the most important point, and can i go back to the very first step again??

I'm praying hard to resend the signal to the universe again so that i can get what i want, and will the miracle happen again?? Oh no!!! I cant have negative thought/emotion/feelings...or else the law of attraction wont work~Be strong and keep holding my positive thought and the universe will hear me :) I do experienced of this miracles before and i should continually believe it...

Hey universe, can u see what i want, can u hear that im whispering to u all my goals??