Tuesday, December 16, 2008

-Untitle-

Since when i lost my smile, a smile that is truly come from my heart. I force myself to smile but deep in my heart there is a trouble and sadness. Im feel stressful on everything and the life... i dunno where should i go, and who can i rely on.

Im having my semester break now, but i dun feel any joy like i used to have before. I dunno where should i go for this holidays, i dun feel like going back Malacca and i dun feel like staying in KL as well! This is the first time i refuse to go back to my refuge, it was a place for me to hide and to protect me, but i dun feel safe in the refuge anymore, it had become unfamiliar to me. And here-PJ is not a place that belong to me...I wish to go somewhere else, a place that no one know me and unable to contact me~ i need to breath~

I started to realise alot of changes...and even myself...I feel tired! Where is the happiness? Where is the peace? Where is my smile??

No one will realise that im forcing myself to smile, no one will understand how i feel...

I started to feel alot of insecurities and stress! Im so scare... There is no place for me to hide, to hope for, and to rely on...Im alone...all by myself....