Sunday, March 22, 2009

The colour of my heart

This is the second time i cried for this particular person...And finally i came to know the truth!I just realised that the person that i trusted all this while is wearing the mask all the time in front of me.

Perhaps i had trust the wrong person or maybe im too naif :(

All this while i showed my real self in front of this person, and i don't know that the response was so bad. It was my mistake that im too careless to observed everythings...

I felt very disappointed and the most important thing is im back to the reality where i had abandoned it for quite long and when i started to believe in miracle, i came to know the reality...

I really afraid that i will "sick" again when i had overcome it quite well now. But why when i started to believe the miracle, i found out the truth...

And i though that all of my wound had recover. But i was wrong! It hurt again, and no one know how deep is the scar in me, no one will ever understand how i feel...

I used to see the life in grey colour, the sky are grey, the people are in grey, everythings around me is in grey colour, i did see that...

I don't believed that there is any other colour in the life besides grey colour, but later i found some other interesting colour in my life.

I see rainbow!

But deep inside my heart, i knew that rainbow won't last long. And until now i still prefer black and white colour for most of the things, i see things in these two colour. Sometimes white sometime black...

I try to like others colour, and also try to buy things in other colour but...deep inside my heart there is only black and white...

I wish to fill in other colour in my heart, but can i do that?