Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love-Hatred-Money-Life (Part 3)

Not only the siblings look down on this "poor daddy", even his mother also did the same thing and teaches her childrens (his siblings) do not listne to the poor one, do not lend a hand to him, his children is like a slut, he is useless...!!! FYI, her other grandchildren stayed with their partner before married, and she keep giving compliment on them said that they are good and there is noting wrong or rumour for them! I still remeber that few years back when i was in a relationship and in the same time my cousin brother commited in a relationship too, and the critics started to begun. According to this old lady, I can't commit myself in a relationship and she even asked my mum to restrain me just becasue that particular guy is not educated. And when my mum asked her how about my cousin brother that involved in a relationship can do so, the answer given by her was so brilliant! The old lady said that "Eh...itu tak sama, dia ada sekolah universiti". I was like XXX!!! Can u see the bias?? (P/S: the romantic relationship was a history,LOL!)

But im glad that my parents let me and my sister decide for our future and i can see that my parents do pampered us sometome and trying to fulfill our needs, but the more my parents want to fulfill my needs, the more i will reject because i know that money is hard earn and i just can't simply spend my parents money. I apprecaite my parents and my sister so much, im proud of them! Although we are came from poor background, but i have been rewarded a lot of LOVE from them, i just pray that i will have more time to repay my parents *Cross my finger praying*.

I still remember there is once my dad felt down from his motorbike and there is once my dad lost his wallet, when we knew about this we was so worried about him. And this old lady laugh at my dad (I still remember it clearly!!!), she laugh when there is bad thing happen to my dad! She was so HAPPY to see my dad in trouble and can u imagine again, a mother is laughing at her son when aomething bad happend to her son. I rather my dad is an orphan, because it seem like there is no different to have or without a mother!

Once again, i feel proud of my dad and im glad that he is tough enough and pours as much love as possible for us. Although he don't show it in words, but he do showed it in actions. PAPA, I LOVE U SO MUCH!!! No matter how much effort he put on in being a good son to his mother, take care of her, hand over some money to her every month when he was single and working in Singapore...SHE WILL NEVER APPRECIATE AND LOVE HIM AS A SON! I don't understand why she is treated unfairly to her children, why she hates him...? If she choose to be so unfair to her children, why she want to gave birth for so many children? And she keep telling people that her husband is bad and even grandpa last breath she also didn't visit him, she just hate him! She used to sweared to us, she said that if she hate a person, after she died her spirit will go and harm that particular person! (OMG!!!, sound scary huh). Can u imagine a 80 plus years old granny make this kind of swear?? And i just wonder since she hate her husband since she was young, why she has so many children with him? Oh ya, during her time there is no any precaution huh!

Women carried a baby in the womb for 9 month and it is something wonderful and it is a hard time for a mother to go through the whole process. All of her 9 children was staying in the same womb before, but all of them have the different destiny! Perhaps this is fate, she just hates him for no reason since he was young! She just doesnt wish to see him...They have no connection between them....