Monday, March 30, 2009

Untitle life

Today i went to UTAR career fair and i can't stop thinking about my future during tutorial, and I'm so sorry to my tutorial group mate because i didn't focus on their presentation. I went to the career fair for the second time once my class end, and i can even skip my lunch just to visit the fair. There is alot of companies and alot of job opportunities that the companies offered, me and my friends was busy visited every booth to get more information and fill up our particular.

There is so much concern in my heart, and i feel helpless now...but no matter how i need to solve this by myself, i wish to get help from others, but who should i refer to? Some of the jobs that offered from the career fair is really attractive, but am i qualify to get the job? Hmm, no matter what i will still try to send in my application for the particular jobs.

I was in this dilemma since last year, and i know that there is no one can help me solve this, i have to face it all by myself. Suddenly i feel myself is so useless that I'm not able to make own decision, perhaps i afraid... I wish to be with my dearly family and sweet heart at the same time, and that is one of the reason that make me struggling and depress...

Last weekend i went back to Malacca, and every time once i got back to Malacca i don't feel like coming back to KL again :(

This is my new mini pillow sew by mama, so cute! For your information, all of the pillows in my house is sew by mama, even my baby pillows...I appreciate it so much and i feel so touch cos when i get back home i saw these pillow on my bed and Huea told me that i did asked mama to sew for me, but seriously i can't remember it, hehe! Too bad i forgot to bring it back to KL :(

Every time i got back to Malacca, my parents will definitely prepare delicious foods for me, they will prepare my favourite foods for me and i really have so much fun even just had a simple dinner with them. I wish to spend more time with my parents, every time got back home i see them are getting older day by day....i like to see the smile that they put on when me and Huea is around them. Last night Huea told me that she brought papa and mama out to dinner and have a walk at the Dataran Pahalawan and the garden nearby there, and suddenly i feel sad because i missed the happy moment with my family. Huea said mama is very happy and papa want to have a ride the Taming Sari one day...i don't want to miss every happy moment with my family, and i don't know how much time that we can spend for each others...

At the same time i wish to spend more time with my darling as well, i wish to have both of them beside me all the time, hmm...i know i sound like selfish but this is what i want :( There is always someone will cook for me supper, hehe! Thanks darling ^^

This is my babies hamster, i got three cute babies in my house now, and thanks to them cos they bring some joy to mama,LOL! And they are so cute and tiny...:) My first time to have hamster as pet :)