Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love-Hatred-Money-Life (Part 4)

The worst thing that i had seen is this old lady whisper to the GOD while she is praying at home. FYI the whispering is kinda loud that u can hear it. It seem like there is a devil living in the house huh! I had heard that she whispered to the GOD to let my parents fall down and get badly injured so that they cant walk forever. Can u imagine that a mother is praying to the GOD to let her son and wife to get badly injured? (no "doughter in law" term for her because the old lady NEVER treats her as daughter in law, rather threat her as stranger or maid) That is a curse or spell?? A mother curse her own son and his wife...! What is this???

Dear GOD, can u hear her prayer? I believed that you know how to differentiate the good and the bad. I pray to u to protect everyone that i care and even for her healthy, but why end up with the curse that she put on for my parents? Heartache!! I know that it is a hard time for my parents to tolerate and be patient, i understand why my mum like to complaint so much once i got back to my hometown, and i understand all that. I felt heartache because of the old lady my parents can't have simple and happy life. I know that they should never give a damn on her. They understand this, but when it come to action it is very difficult to do so. Words are always easier than action...

Besides that, the curses of "YAO SHIU","PENDEK UMUR" can be heard all the time from this old lady. I'm sure that some people might think that im trying to humiliate or spread some rumour about this old lady, I"M NOT!!! I can swear to the GOD that i'm telling the truth, the truth that all of her childrens and grandchildren will never know because they rarely spend time with her. Did she ever think of my parents' feelings? Especially my dad which is her "son", he never experienced love from a mother...What he had from his so called "mother" is hatred and curses! No one will understand and believe this, ONLY GOD KNOW EVERYTHINGS!

No one can go against this old lady or else everyone will put the blame and criticize on us. Once you go against her, she will said that "Lu beranakan gua atau gua beranakan lu?" which mean that "I gave birth to u and u shouldn't go against me!!" It doesn't make sense! And since she was young she has this kind of attitude problem and i believed that people who carry this type of attitude can't success and survive in this society! And therefore she is living in her own world, a world that only consists of MONEY and DEVIL!!

I just wish that i can bring my parents stay away from thie devil and we manage to stay happily with the power of six!! The word "FAMILY " is containing of 6 characters which is the power of 6, that's all!!! Not more than that!!!

****************END****************