Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love-Hatred-Money-Life (Part 2)

My dad used to TEST his sisters several times, threw out a question "Can i borrow some money from you?" And the response is expected just like how we predict. The first question that they will concern will never about the reason of borrowing money, but the answer that given by them is "I DON'T HAVE MONEY!!!" That' s all from them!

Gotcha!! My parents NEVER ask money from anyone, NEVER borrow money from siblings when we have some difficulties in live. And when my dad threw out the question his sisters, that is just to test their sincerity and see how they response, and NEVER ever think to get any single cent from them! My parents believed that no matter how hard is our life , do not ever borrow money, and find our own way to solve it.

I still remember one of my uncle used to borrow some money from my dad many years ago and he told my dad not to tell my aunt, and i guess until now she still don't know about this. Although is not a big issue, and I'm not trying to say that my parents is generous. i believed that helping relatives or anyone when they need help is a helpful act and we learned this since we were young. Even the "moral" subject that we took during school time do taught us "Tolong-menolong" and some other moral which i don't think people will keep in mind and practicing it in the daily life.

Perhaps i should say that what we learn in school can't be apply in real life, because the real world is a realistic world. Perhaps the educational program need to make some NEW adjustment, no more moral subject but do teach the young generation about the reality/ the fact of the life. Let the new generation immediate adapt and learn about the fact rather than wasting time learning the subject, because most of the human beings NEVER keep in mind about the moral that they had learned.

Although my uncle used to borrow some money from my dad, but my dad will NEVER think to ask or borrow money from them in return. A question of "borrowing money" to test them already explain everything...Even the siblings also being selfish and tend to choose and twig with the one who carrying a lot of SUGAR.

Therefore i always told my parents that never give a damn to this kind of people. The power of four is always more than enough, and later it will increase to the power of six!!! :)