Monday, April 6, 2009

60 Earth Hour

I suppose to post something about the Earth Hour last week but... just wana mentioned that my family did participated in the Earth Hour hor, and this is the "romantic" dinner that we had, but that night i skiped my dinner but i did enjoy the candle night :)

DANG-DANG!!! Light is on again~


Jia Yee came to my house that night and is she is cute right? Er...she look like boy boy and we wore the same colour. Nothing much for that night, just that she can walk da!!!! :) and she like my hamsters too, hehe!

That night, me and other two cousins sis had talked about the working life, and surprisingly they told me that they are going to try in government field. And i knew that the benefits provided is good, but...i will consider about it first. So worry about my future, blur~helpless~