Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My favourite football player

I always wanted to follow my darling to futsal just because i want to watch him play futsal, and i had been waiting for the opportunity for very long already, and at last i got the chance to watch my favourite football player la...Haha!

Althu this leisure activity took like one to two hours, and i was just sitting and watch my darling and the team chasing and kicking the ball. But i do have fun, hmm...i want to know more about him, i want to spend more time with him, but...

I always feels that the time that we had spend together is so little...perhaps I'm greedy! Yea, I'm greedy because of him and my family^^

Last few week, i gone through my darling old picture which is store in his external hard disk, and he look so cute and funny when he was young! Hmm...he look better now, i mean for me he really look good! :) I don't care how people think about him, the most important is i like him and love him...Hehe!

The most unforgettable picture that keep playing in my mind is his 21st bday celebration, such a sweet bday celebration. I never had any 21st bday celebration pun...:( The reason that make me unforgettable is, that was a sweet bday celebration with friends and families :) And while i watch the video clips, out of sudden i feel down. I felt like there is so much things that i don't know about him, and i missed alot of things. I knew that everything happened is before we get to know each other, i understand that! Just that i want to know more about him, i want to spend my entire life with him...i don't want to miss any single moment with him...

Sometime he is so mysterious that i don't know what is in his mind, sometime i hate what had happened to him in the past, because the past will affect a person thinking, behaviour and though in the future...And i knew that i can't change anything because everyone have their past and it definitely will indirectly and unconsciously affect a person life, just that not much people aware of it :(

I do have my past and once it really haunt and affect my life and relationship too! But I'm glad that i had overcome it and do not relate or bring it to my current life...:)

I never blame anyone of what had happened to me because i understand what makes a person act in certain way. Just that i feel unfair and heartache of no one truly know who am i....