Monday, April 6, 2009

Port Dickson

Last weekend me and sweet heart went to PD, and we stayed at Tiara Beach Resort. BUT we cant find any "beach" in the resort lor!!!! So disappointed :( Anyways, as long can be with my sweet heart, it doesn't matter la...but still, PD is not my choice for any beach trip.

*DIY ash tray by Daniel


*Fountain in the resort*

The night view in the resort is not bad, all because of the lighting :P

*Somewhere over the rainbow...RAINBOW!!!* Lovely rainbow on the first day^^

Opposite of the so called Tiara Beach Resort is Palm Spring, and this place is so nice,peaceful and it really look like at somewhere in oversea, the tree...the buildings...the river...the environment! It is too peaceful ald until it made me felt uneasy and scary because most of the apartments are abandoned! And no one is staying there...so when i past by there i felt like...like the movie that i watched, an area that abandoned...viruses...zombies...the day without sun light...blood and dead bodies all around...Ah....i think too much ald! But the place really made me feel that way, perhaps the place is still empty and too quiet ald :( The worst things in my mind now is the zombies will jump out from the meadow and shake our car, then smash the glasses and then drag us out and then suck our blood...Ah...i gotta stop this!!! A nice place is being described till so horror by me, LOL!!!

*Shadow Shadow on the beach*

*My foot prints*



*Someone is sitting and i walked alone on the beach :(*

*I just wondered how much do Marlboro pay him*

*Forced by me,LOL*