Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Delightful Weekend

Every time went back to Malacca, mama will certainly prepare some tasty and my favourite foods ^^ Actually before we left to KL & Nilai, every weekend mama will come out with various type of foods for us, and i love the moment whereby we had tea-time and chit-chatting in the kitchen, I'm so enjoyed with the family day :)

*Jemput-jemput (the name of this kueh)*
I remember Ivan had bought this kueh from the seller outside UTAR last week , he like it! And he ask me about the name, but i can't remember it, surprisingly last week went back, we had this for tea break at home:)

Dinner on Saturday night^^ I love the *Udang masak lemak* which is one of the nyonya food & the herb soup! Yummy! U can order this in any of the Nyonya restaurant, hehe! But for me, the best nyonya food that i can get is at home, and my favourite chef is my mama :)

*Breakfast* on Sunday morning :) Yummy...i love "loti" & "jagung"

New cat that don't know he came from where and belong to who...Mama said he is obedient and just stay in one place with sleep and rest in a particular place. When i first saw this cat, i told my mum that he is SEXY! Opps...is not because he can cook huh, LOL! Is his features and the way he look at people is sexy. Nice colour-Grey