Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lunch gathering-BBQ Chicken-Jaya One

T4 lunch gathering @ BBQ Chicken - Jaya One. And our special guest is Miss Karen and Mr Kam, but he can't make it because have to rush for exam if he join us, too bad u can't make it my dear fren :(

Yeah!

Miss Karen bought us a cake from Secret Recipe, delicious!! I like the cheese cream on top,is yummy yummy~ Thanks Miss Karen~

This week is a tough week for me, i wish to stop the time, i wish to spend more time with all of u, i wish to be a student forever, i wish we will still keep in touch with each others in future and i wish to have more gathering with u guys...*sob-sob*

I'm glad to have all these sweet girls and "macho" guys in my tutorial. I know that I'm going to miss them so much in future, and the time had passed so fast! We had been together for three years ald!!!

Dearest friends, i love u all so much!

Woan Ling is so fair that make me look so contrast,LOL!

*P/S: more pics in my facebook*

And during counseling practicum lecture, Miss Chee gave us sweet! Such a sweet lecturer :) She has showed us the video clip that she had done which is content of the sweet memories pictures that we took with her :) Thank you so much Miss Chee, we love u alot! It was very touching... And besides that, we also have fun today! We (Tutorial 4) lead the whole class for "chicken dance" during lecture *winks* Fun and Funny @.@

Come & dance with us!!!! :)